- This new 400,000 s.f. five-building complex was designed in a campus setting to house a major Bay Area software developer. The project includes office facilities and computer space housed in a combination of two, 3-story and three, 4-story steel-framed buildings that are all pile supported and utilize eccentric brace frames sited on bay mud.
- The selection of the structural system utilized a highly interactive Performance-Based Design process, resulting in the selection of a very economically designed commercial project to meet the client’s goals. Phase II included the final two buildings totaling 157,000 s.f. which was recently completed and obtained LEED Gold Certification.
- Architect: BAR Architects
- Owner: Wilson Meany/Seagate Properties
- Privately owned Class A office buildings
- Sited on bay mud