As an engineer at Forell/Elsesser, Stephanie brings a broad range of structural design experience to the team. She has worked on architecturally significant structures across the globe, including museums, sculptures, and other cultural institutions. She has performed design and analysis for projects in areas of high seismicity, and has experience with design for progressive collapse. She has worked with a variety of materials, ranging from concrete, steel, and timber, to aluminum and carbon fiber. Stephanie received her Bachelor’s degree from Cooper Union and her Master’s degree from MIT.
In her spare time, Stephanie enjoys traveling, rock climbing, and attending architectural lectures and events.
- American Institute of Architects San Francisco (AIASF)
- Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (EERI)
- Structural Engineers Association of Northern California (SEAONC)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE) Scholarship 2014 (MIT)
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME) Scholarship 2013 (Cooper Union)